Delta Athletics works to provide high quality accessible coaching to athletes of all ages and skill sets. While our primary methods are listed on the website, we can also work with you to create a custom solution for your athlete, team, or coaching staff. Here is a list of our offerings:
- Training Classes – This is the primary way that we train, as we have found that consistent, regular training with athletes of similar skill leads to the fastest development.
- Private Training – Many of our coaches will offer private training in individual or small group sessions. We try to keep a current list of private lessons on our website, but these typically fill up quickly. If you want to work with a specific coach but cannot find an available time, please drop us a line, and we will see what we can do.
- Clinics – From time to time, Delta will offer clinics that focus on a specific skill set. These are typically 2-3 hours in length, and will be advertised on the main page of our website when they are available.
- Small Group Training – If you are looking for deeper instruction for a group of athletes, Delta Athletics can work with you do develop a custom training program. Drop us a line and we will be happy to develop a custom program tailored to your needs.
- Team Training – We are happy to provide team training to teams looking to develop specific aspects of their game. We can consult with club teams, high schools, and even guest coach collegiate programs. Our only requirement is that we work in partnership with your current coach – meaning we won’t train your team in secret.
- Coaching Education – We believe that the community is better when we have better coaches across the board. That’s why we are happy to offer coaching education to and consultation to anyone who asks. If you or organization is looking to gain skill in volleyball coaching drop us a line, and we will be happy to tailor something to suit your needs.